Are you a Small Business owner and are you having a hard time understanding Twitter?
Everywhere you turn you are seeing businesses with Follow Me on Twitter. Why? because it works. Gone are the days of static pages, now people are interested in knowing more about the business they are working with.
If you are beginning to use twitter for your business here are a few tips to follow:
1. Know your goals. (You don't always want to sell - think promotions, socializing, etc.)
2. Use a photo of yourself or your business logo in you profile. (my opinion is to use your photo because people want to know what "you" are doing not so much the company.) Check out @zappos for an idea
3. It may take a good 4 to 6 months to get a following. (don't be discouraged if they don't all jump on the bandwagon - you are after quality followers not friend whores)
4. PLEASE don’t Tweet anything that you would not want to see on the front page of a newspaper or wildly famous website.
5. And most importantly -follow Jeff Pulver’s rule of giving 95% of the time and asking only 5% of the time.
Now get started and you'll reap the rewards soon enough.
Follow Us on Twitter
Please Comment and Share this Post.